Midwest Knife Grinding, Inc. technicians follow our QAS procedures which include:
- Visual inspection and professional evaluation
- Review of OEM minimum size requirements and/or special customer instructions.
- Thorough cleaning and complete inspection.
- Re-sharpen blades with minimal removal to extend blade life.
- All knives will exceed OEM specifications after sharpening.
- Quality control documentation and final inspection for prompt return.
All granulator knives are sharpened in sets, ground within .003 matched size and parallelism.